NSK 6304 Bearing
Spherical Roller Bearings
A higher motor speed capability in gearboxes helps integrators and end-users lower costs by using 4-pole motors instead of 6-pole motors and utilizing the full potential of the gearbox.
Spherical roller bearings feature a self-aligning design for supporting high radial loads and heavy axial loads in both directions. Each bearing consists of an inner ring with two raceways and an outer ring. Based on search filters applied, no results found. Based on search filters applied, no results found.
- 420 mm x 620 mm x 200 mm ISO 24084 K30W33 spherical roller bearings
- 31.781 mm
- 7.5 mm
- 380 mm x 520 mm x 106 mm ISO 23976 KCW33+H3976 spherical roller bearings
- Open Type
- AST 22209CW33 spherical roller bearings
- Toyana 24084 K30CW33+AH24080 spherical roller bearings
- Two Metal Shields
- 240 mm x 360 mm x 92 mm SKF 23048 CC/W33 spherical roller bearings
- 380 mm x 520 mm x 106 mm ISO 23976 KW33 spherical roller bearings
- In Stock