NSK 6304 Bearing
Tapered Roller Bearings
Tapered Roller Bearings Tapered roller bearings are uniquely designed to manage both thrust and radial loads. Consisting of a "tapered cup" and a "tapered cone", this design is one of the most basic and common styles in the bearing industry.
Tapered roller bearings consist of four basic components including: the cone (inner ring), the cup (outer ring), tapered rollers, and a cage (roller retainer). The cone, cup and rollers carry the load while the cage spaces and retains the rollers on the cone.
- 40 mm x 85 mm x 21,692 mm FBJ 350A/354A tapered roller bearings
- 4.172 Inch | 105.969
- Fersa 32015XF tapered roller bearings
- NACHI 14125A/14274 tapered roller bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- NTN CRI-2219 tapered roller bearings
- 2000 psi
- KOYO 3477/3420 tapered roller bearings
- Selflube Bushing
- 69,85 mm x 168,275 mm x 56,363 mm FBJ 835/832 tapered roller bearings
- 0.7500 in
- 3-31/64 in